[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Krzysztof Syguda" <krzys at wroclaw dot dialog dot net dot pl>
 To:  Frederick Page <fpage at thebetteros dot oche dot de>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Traffic shaper -HowTo?
 Date:  Sun, 05 Sep 2004 13:38:42 +0200
Frederick,
It lighted  me up a little (always RTFM :-)
but there is a lot of questions about traffic shaper I can't find any
answer. I don't know how to operate with mask in Queues/Pipes and
connect it with rules, how to tune shaper and made it to work as I
want. I don't want to waste system resources by duplicating
rules/Queues/Pipes
Every info about traffic shaper are welcome.
KS