[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Frederick Page <fpage at thebetteros dot oche dot de>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: *****SPAM***** Re: [m0n0wall] Traffic shaper -HowTo?
 Date:  Sun, 5 Sep 2004 14:59:18 +0200
Hallo Krzysztof,

Krzysztof Syguda schrieb am 05. September 2004:

>but there is a lot of questions about traffic shaper I can't find any
>answer. I don't know how to operate with mask in Queues/Pipes and
>connect it with rules, how to tune shaper and made it to work as I
>want.

The documentation is not yet complete, you could e.g. try Magic Shaper
and see, what it does, which rules it sets, etc. and try to learn from
that. Try checking/unchecking several options, generate the rules and
analyze them.

You could also try and search the Mailing list archives, the traffic
shaper issue has come up quite some times.

Kind regards   Frederick