[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Allan D. Piske" <zyryz at terra dot com dot br>
 To:  "Jake S" <jake at agatestreet dot com>, <daniele dot guazzoni at gcomm dot ch>, "'m0n0wall List'" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] m0n0wall VLAN (fxp and Cisco Catalyst) problem
 Date:  Sun, 5 Sep 2004 20:19:45 -0300
I don't know if that applies here, but since m0n0wall 1b16 ( when vlans
where introduced ) there is a but on the m0n0wall scripts that doesn't  set
"UP" the interfaces ...
when you type ifconfig command on the exec php script (
http://monowallip/exec.php ) you should see a UP flag on both fisical and
logical interfaces .. to test it just type ifconfig interface up on the same
exec script and see if it works ...
if yes, contact-me, i'll send instructions on howto fix it.

bb,

Allan.
zyryz at zyryz dot net