[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Adrian Padilla" <adrianp918 at woh dot rr dot com>
 To:  "Monowall" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  could this be a possability
 Date:  Sun, 5 Sep 2004 23:34:48 -0400
I am thinking of adding a third nic card to the system, I am hoping this is
going to be able to separate one network from another,

I wanna offer a public hotspot, but don't want the hotspot to be able to get
to my main network

Main network            on lan ip of 192.xxx.xxx.xxx via dhcp on the "LAN"
nic card of monowall
Public hotspot          on LAN ip of 10.xxx.xxx.xxx via  "public ip
software" on the third nic card

Http://majesticsoundsonline.com/ac/public.jpg
<Http://majesticsoundsonline.com/ac/public.jpg>

This is hat I had in mind I have a diagram

this is the setup I am thinking of

would this be poss. or safe