[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 To:  "Stefan Stolk - Dynasoft.nl" <stefan at dynasoft dot nl>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] SNMP gives weird readings
 Date:  Mon, 6 Sep 2004 00:16:16 -0400
On Fri, 3 Sep 2004 11:06:24 +0200, Stefan Stolk - Dynasoft.nl
<stefan at dynasoft dot nl> wrote:
> Does the realtek nic affect the snmp deamon?
>
> I followed chris his guide, and fixed ifgraph. I'm gonna test that
> first. It's not a big issue when I can't get it to work, but it's pretty
> neat though.

I would agree with the poster that the rl NIC's aren't the best in the
world.  But, I would think NIC or driver problems would manifest
themselves in other ways, maybe in addition to the SNMP problems.

Let the list know how the ifgraph goes.

-Chris