[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Stefan Stolk - Dynasoft.nl" <stefan at dynasoft dot nl>
 To:  "'Chris Buechler'" <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] SNMP gives weird readings
 Date:  Mon, 6 Sep 2004 09:47:00 +0200
I experimented with ifgraph, and it works fine. I just had to change the
configuration a bit, like interfaces and max bandwith. Thanks for your
advice.

http://stats.dynasoft.nl/m0n0wall-wan.html

Oh and about the realteks: I'm using realtek's for a while now in the
router, and they work fine for my purposes. My wall isn't part of a
production environment, so I'm not worried about high-end performances.

-Stefan