[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Patrik" <paake at telia dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  No carrier for WAN
 Date:  Mon, 6 Sep 2004 10:45:48 +0200
Running m0n0wall on a wrap and it cant find my WAN for some reason. It did work at my other place
where we had ADSL. Now I have Internet through fiber via a DHCP server in my apartment building. I
do get carrier when connecting my computer, my IP-telephone box (Handytone), or my switch. But when
connecting it to sis1 which is WAN I get no carrier, no leds turned on. I have tried changed to sis2
but no effect. I do get carrier if I connect sis1 to a computer instead. I have tried with straight
cable (which it should be) and with crossover cable.
Any clues?