[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "patrick" <patrick at rave dot co dot za>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Shaper Question ( excludes )
 Date:  Mon, 6 Sep 2004 20:59:55 +0200
Hi,

I have this problem... now i cant seem to get the traffic shaper to work just right in
m0n0wall 1.1, My problem is that i have a external network protected by a firewall,
then i have an internal 192.168.2.* network which has 3 firewalls ( m0n0wall ) living
on it. 192.168.2.(2-4). Now each one of these boxes needs to have different bandwidth
managment setups.

Now box 192.168.2.2 needs to have unlimited to anywhere on 192.168.2.* and the external
subnet of 196.x.x.* but everything else needs to be shaped into 64k

I cant seem to have the shaping rules in place to exclude those TWO subnets, i can
either exclude one subnet or the other but no matter how hard i try i cant seem to exclude
the two of them ? ?

Im probably doing somthing stupid or missing somthing stupid ... anyone have ideas ?