[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Wayne Marshall" <wcm at guinix dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  accessing netbsd.org from behind m0n0wall
 Date:  6 Sep 2004 16:19:35 -0700
I put up m0n0wall 1.1 on soekris net4801.  Now I am unable to
browse the netbsd.org site for some reason;  I have not yet
encountered any problems with any other site.

Tried all of dillo, mozilla, firefox, lynx browsers from both
OpenBSD (3.5) and FreeBSD (5.2) client workstations.

The netbsd.org site is not down; I've accessed it from other
hosts outside the m0n0wall.

In the logs, return tcp traffic comes back from netbsd.org, but
without port address, and is blocked by default rule.  I then add
rules to accept fragged packets; full reboot to reset states;
still no go.

Any clues that can help out here?

Wayne

--