[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Josh A" <mono at coaxial dot ca>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] accessing netbsd.org from behind m0n0wall
 Date:  Mon, 06 Sep 2004 20:37:33 -0600
That is quite interesting.. I am unable to replicate the problem here.

I'm running 1.1 on a PC, and I can bring up the website (@ and WWW) from
any of the workstations or servers on my network, regardless of the OS,
browser, etc. Some of these pcs have rules pointing to them, some have
none so any irregular traffic would be blocked.

josh