[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 To:  sonjaya <son underscore jaya at yahoo dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] lan not working with RTL8139C
 Date:  Tue, 7 Sep 2004 00:18:43 -0400
On Mon, 6 Sep 2004 00:52:26 -0700 (PDT), sonjaya <son underscore jaya at yahoo dot com> wrote:
> Dear all
>
>  i use generic-1.1.img for try  m0n0 , but why the lan is not working ( i use 2 land card rtl8139c
) , also i want use 2 land card and not use wireless , how to configure that .

You'll have to set up your second LAN interface as an optional
interface and put in the appropriate firewall rules.

>  Also if i want use ssh for administrator what should i do and how to put sshd to my m0n0wall
machine .

You would have to build your own image.  This would be difficult given
m0n0wall's setup.  You don't need ssh though, you can use the CLI by
going to http://m0n0/exec.php

-Chris