[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Patrik" <paake at telia dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] No carrier for WAN
 Date:  Tue, 7 Sep 2004 15:31:05 +0200
An exchange WRAP unit is sent to me and should arrive this week if Im lucky.
Hopefully the new unit with, not only solve the problem with my DLINK switch
but maybe the problem with WAN too?
Does anyone know if this problem affects wireless lan too in any way. As im
having difficulties with that too one might guess it has something to do
with
defect unit too? More about my wlan problems here:
http://m0n0.ch/wall/list/?action=show_threads&actionargs[]=200408#%2Farchive%2F78%2F39

/Patrik