[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Rodman Frowert" <frowertr at i dash 1 dot net>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Unable to ping DMZ hosts from LAN
 Date:  Tue, 7 Sep 2004 11:54:01 -0500
Hello Chet,

The default rule for my LAN currently is this:

Proto:    Source:    Port:    Destination:    Port:
*            Lan net       *       *                    *

Since I have the destination set to "any" it should allow access to the DMZ,
correct?  I did try this to the LAN as well:

Proto:    Source:    Port:    Destination:    Port:
*            Lan net       *       DMZ                *

But that had no effect.  I looked in the static route config, but got a
little confused.  HMmm....

Rodman