[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  <pmok at optushome dot com dot au>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] P90, 32MB RAM, SanDisk 8MB CF woes
 Date:  Wed, 8 Sep 2004 04:00:42 +1000
Hi Axel...

I'm not sure how useful is this to you, but I run a Pentium 150Mhz with
48MB RAM on my other cable connection.(Its CD and floppy setup)

M0n0wall 1.1 has no problem with it, and I'm able to get the full 10Mbit
out of my line. (Its the same setup I use to help test M0n0wall with Telstra
Login client).

Regards
-Stmok