[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Chris Hood" <chood at ruckusnetworks dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  [m0n0wall] Duplex Settings
 Date:  Tue, 7 Sep 2004 17:44:35 -0400
Is there a place or is it possible to change the duplex settings on the
WAN/LAN ports?  I have to communicate with an Edge box I received from
Savvis for my T1 connection.  Both the port on the Savvis box and my
m0n0wall box need to have the same duplex (half), however I don't see a
location to verify what it is set at or how to change what it is set to.

On the Status section it shows each Port being UP and what it is connected
at however only the LAN connection shows 100TX at (Full Duplex) - the WAN
connection show 10TX but does not give a duplex setting.

Any help on determining what it is set at and is there a way to change the
duplex settings on each port?

Thanks.

Chris