[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 To:  John Tran <jtran at pcwerk dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] wiki doc?
 Date:  Tue, 7 Sep 2004 18:50:00 -0400
I was thinking about that earlier today.  As the newly appointed
documentation editor, I want to keep the official docbook in docbook
format, but I am working on the possibility of creating a wiki with a
copy of the documentation to make it easier for people to contribute.

I would then take the changes from the wiki, edit if necessary, format
in docbook, and commit to the docs CVS.

I'll mail the lists when I have something up.

-Chris