[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Frederick Page <fpage at thebetteros dot oche dot de>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] accessing netbsd.org from behind m0n0wall
 Date:  Wed, 8 Sep 2004 01:54:46 +0200
Hallo Wayne,

Wayne Marshall schrieb am 07. September 2004:

[Please stop top-posting]

>This is really buggin.  And www.netbsd.org continues to be the
>only site we have this trouble with.

Same here: also have a Soekris net4801, m0n0wall 1.1, DSL-connection.
Browser (tried IE and Firebird on XP, Firebird on OpenBSD and lynx on
Linux) just hangs and keeps waiting forever.

>WAN is set up with PPPoE, an adsl connection.

Same here. But there also seems to be some "specialty" with
netbsd.org, since this really is the ONLY website I cannot see.
Since I use OpenBSD as my main OS, I did not check out netbsd.org
previously, your post made me try (and fail).

Kind regards   Frederick