[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Gwaltney, Robert" <rgwaltney at proassurance dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Captive Portal PAP CHAP MSCHAP
 Date:  Wed, 8 Sep 2004 10:58:33 -0500
I setup m0n0wall and configured the captive portal on the optional interface.  I'm trying to setup
radius authentication to Microsoft IAS and it only works if I enable PAP.  I looked at the traffic
coming from the m0n0wall and it's only send PAP.  Does it support MSCHAPv2?  Thanks in advance for
any help.

Robert

This e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with it may contain legally privileged and
confidential information intended solely for the use of the addressee.  If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any reading, dissemination,
distribution, copying, or other use of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited.
Furthermore, e-mail sent via the Internet can easily be altered or manipulated by third persons. For
this reason, we do not assume any responsibility for changes made to this message after it was
sent.  If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone
(800-282-6242) or by electronic mail  (information at proassurance dot com), and delete this message and
all copies and backups thereof.  Thank you.