[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Ernie Zingleman" <ks4q at zingleman dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Selling pre-flashed CF cards + adapters?
 Date:  Wed, 8 Sep 2004 19:27:37 -0400
Perhaps this might be a great idea but.......
has anyone asked Manuel Kasper what he thinks about this idea?

Manuel's terms of service allow for the redistribution of the software, but
they don't address redistribution for profit.

I'm very grateful to Manuel and all of the other contributors for their
efforts and for making this excellent software available to us. I've tried
oodles of different router appliances and a few linux router packages; this
one meets most all of my needs. I can't begin to tell you of the amount of
time I've spent messing around with other packages and appliances.

The only thing that I'd like to see is that elusive bounce utility for
DNS....  I've managed to make my own DNS caching server do it for one of my
domain names but have not gotten the second domain name to bounce.

Lastly, I urge everyone that has not made a donation to consider making one.
This is a great software package and I think the effort deserves our
financial support.

Ernie