[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Andrew Greenwood" <lists at silverblade dot co dot uk>
 To:  "Ernie Zingleman" <ks4q at zingleman dot com>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Selling pre-flashed CF cards + adapters?
 Date:  Thu, 9 Sep 2004 00:38:16 +0100
> Lastly, I urge everyone that has not made a donation to consider making
one.
> This is a great software package and I think the effort deserves our
> financial support.

This is one of the reasons I'm considering selling pre-loaded CF cards and
adapters. It'd make m0n0wall even more widespread, and earn some money for
both the project developer(s), and myself.

If I did go that route, I'd just periodically work out how much I've earned
and transfer some as a donation via PayPal.