[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Andrew Greenwood" <lists at silverblade dot co dot uk>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Selling pre-flashed CF cards + adapters?
 Date:  Wed, 8 Sep 2004 21:46:10 +0100
Do you know if anyone is selling anything m0n0wall related at all?

By that, I mean for example selling pre-flashed CompactFlash cards with
m0n0wall on them, along with maybe CF/IDE adapters, or even a ready-to-use
m0n0wall PC or Soekris box.

I mentioned this idea to a friend and he said that that some other project
(a mesh something-or-other) already have something like this going on.

I just thought it'd be a cool idea, especially if some profit went towards
the m0n0wall developer(s).

It'd also be quite cool if consultant services could also be offered, maybe
as part of a package where you buy a m0n0wall system and support :)

Probably a long-shot, maybe not worth it, but I'd rather share my ideas than
keep them to myself!