[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Ruud Poutsma <ruudjah at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0 list <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Request for 32-bit PCMCIA m0n0 image
 Date:  Wed, 8 Sep 2004 23:12:47 +0200
Hi,

I have some old laptops laying around here, which i want to transform
into m0n0 boxes. However, I am not able to edit the m0n0wall image to
add 32-bits PCMCIA support. I tried to install FreeBSD, but after one
full day of installing, i just could not get the damn thing work,
tried multiple installation methods & PC hardware.

Is here someone who is prepared to alter a generic PC or generic CD
image for me, so i can make use of those old laptops? It's just about
getting the 32-bits PCMCIA driver module (pccard.conf) -->  see
http://m0n0.ch/wall/list/?action=show_msg&actionargs[]=52&actionargs[]=50
.

Anyone?

Ruud Poutsma