[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Roy Walker" <rwalker at miracomnetwork dot com>
 To:  "sylikc" <sylikc at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] PPTP -> Windows Clients problems
 Date:  Fri, 10 Sep 2004 13:11:04 -0500
I am assuming so.  With machines that are not part of the domain and as
such don't try to authenticate to the DC's there is not problem
connecting to the shares.  For laptop users which are part of the
domain, I would assume they would try to authenticate to the DC and are
being blocked.

Do you have a fix for this?

Roy