[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Roy Walker" <rwalker at miracomnetwork dot com>
 To:  "sylikc" <sylikc at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] PPTP -> Windows Clients problems
 Date:  Fri, 10 Sep 2004 13:52:52 -0500
Yes the laptop users are logging on with cached domain credentials.  We
don't use WINS at all.  We have active directory and use DNS for all
name resolution.

I am still puzzled as to what the UPD traffic that I see blocked is from
the DC to the PPTP clients.  It has no port number yet it is between 2
IP addresses not a broadcast address.

Roy