[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Michael A. Alderete" <lists dash 2003 at alderete dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] how-to for IPSec clients and m0n0?
 Date:  Sat, 11 Sep 2004 14:45:34 -0700
>> I would imagine there is some sort of free IPsec configuration GUI for
>> OS X, do some Google searching and I'm sure you can come across
>> something.
>
>Forgot to mention, if anybody comes across something like this, please
>let me know and I'll add it to the documentation.

IPSecuritas is supposed to be very good, <http://www.lobotomo.com/>. From
the description:

  IPSecuritas lets you easily setup IPSec VPN connections to
  another host or network over the Internet, while securing your
  data by encryption and authentication. This way, you can easily
  and cheaply access your office network from any point of this
  world, always knowing your communication is safe and protected
  from eavesdroppers.

There is a solid tutorial for using IPSecuritas on Mac OS X here:

 <http://www.derman.com/Misc/VPN/Overview.html>

It's for use with a Linksys box, rather than m0n0wall, but I would bet the
translation isn't too hard.

Michael

Michael A. Alderete           <mailto:lists dash 2003 at alderete dot com>
                                     <http://www.alderete.com>