[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 To:  Seth Rothenberg <seth at pachai dot net>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] How big a m0n0 ?
 Date:  Sat, 11 Sep 2004 18:30:20 -0400
On Fri, 10 Sep 2004 12:40:50 -0400 (EDT), Seth Rothenberg
<seth at pachai dot net> wrote:

> As a follow-up of a question I asked a while ago,
> about how many interfaces you could run on m0n0,
> Could m0n0 run on one of these?

I'm not aware of any limit.  I have 5 interfaces on one of mine, but
haven't tried anything more than that.  Theoretically it should work,
I'm not aware of any limitations on number of interfaces in m0n0wall.
I've done up to 12 interfaces on FreeBSD, so there certainly isn't any
limitation there.

-Chris