[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Andrew Frazer" <andrew dot frazer at sententia dot co dot nz>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Wanted: Contract programmer to develop HTTPS for captive portal.
 Date:  Sun, 12 Sep 2004 15:04:24 +1200
Hopefully I won't get flamed for this

I'd be prepared to pay a reasonable rate for someone to fast-track the
development of https for the captive portal.  And im not looking for
exclusivity on it either..  I'm not a coder / hacker, ( I'm a network
engineer ), but maybe I can help contribute to the project this way.   I
don't mind paying for something that will be very useful to me.

There is one other add-on that would be very handy.. ( or maybe I missed the
point ).. I would like to be able to set up a 'walled' garden.. That is to
say have a small number of web sites that an un-authenticated user can
access..   and example of this, would be if monowall was being used in a
hotel,  the guest could access a web site with the hotel's menu..

2002.