[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  =?iso-8859-1?q?Jose=20Iadicicco?= <joseiadicicco at yahoo dot com>
 To:  Monowall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Deny unknow clients bug
 Date:  Sun, 12 Sep 2004 05:49:30 -0300 (ART)
Hi to all, i realize that if I enable the Deny Unknow clients option, clients still browsing if
they set: the IP address, subnet mask, DNS, and Gateway manually (its simple, and anyone could do
that).
How can I prevent a user to browse? I want that only autorized users can browse, and I cant find
the way, all clients can.

Sincerely

Jose Iadicicco

100mb gratis, Antivirus y Antispam