[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "David Taylor" <david dot taylor at facetoface dot biz>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Compaq WL200 card with m0n0wall
 Date:  Sun, 12 Sep 2004 23:47:33 +1000
Hi

Just had my first m0n0wall experience - and am very impressed.

Having had a completely turnkey experience with a dual ethernet firewall, I thought I'd  press into
service an old Compaq WL200 card.

Unfortunately, it doesn't work; I get

wi0: watchdog timeout

I can associate with the card in ad-hoc mode, but can't ping the firewall. I can't see the card at
all in hostAP mode.

Checking through the mail-list archives I realise this problem has been discussed previously, but
without apparent solution.

Is anyone using a WL200 with m0n0wall?

Thanks

David Taylor