[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  official documentation wiki up - requesting help
 Date:  Sat, 11 Sep 2004 17:11:19 -0400
We have put up a documentation wiki to hopefully encourage people to
submit documentation, and let people do so without knowing how to
write DocBook format.

http://wiki.m0n0.ch

The official documentation is still the DocBook Users Guide
(http://m0n0.ch/wall/docbook/) but  I will convert any additions on
the wiki into DocBook format and commit to the Users Guide, after
appropriate review and editing if necessary.

The Users Guide has not fully been brought into the wiki yet.  I would
greatly appreciate any help getting the existing pages on
http://m0n0.ch/wall/docbook/ into wiki format.

I would like to go back to completing the missing sections in the
Users Guide, and any assistance on the wiki will give me more time to
do just that.

Email me off list if you want to help, or just look at what I have in
there now and follow the same naming conventions, formatting, etc.  I
would be glad to assist you in getting started if you need any help.

Thanks much.

-Chris

--
I have Gmail invites to offer, email me off list if you want one.