[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Dinesh Nair <dinesh at alphaque dot com>
 To:  mono at centrum dot sk
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] MONOWALL traffic shaper "hate" a routers behind ?
 Date:  Mon, 13 Sep 2004 12:15:28 +0800
On 10/09/2004 05:14 mono at centrum dot sk said the following:
> Hi everybody, I have a real biig problem. I have a wireless network, and guys connected via
wireless client /dont matter what kind/ and use router /ZYXEL,SMC etc./ has very very slow browsing.
A http appears on 512kb line as on 32kb line, downloading goes about half / approximatelly
200kbit/s/. That all if is traffic shapper /TS/ enabled. If TS disabled, everythink is ok and
browsing is fast as fast is line.

what are the shaper rules you're using ?