[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Tim Maass" <tim underscore maass at gmx dot de>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  WLAN mini-PCI?
 Date:  Mon, 13 Sep 2004 12:13:06 +0200 (MEST)
Hi,

I've ordered a pcengines WRAP Board and currently I'm looking for a
WLAN NIC that works fine with this board.

Can anyone tell me which NIC I can use that will be supported
by the wi driver? (The list is only for PCMCIA cards?!)
Or, can disassemble one of the listed PCMCIA Cards?

I find it extremly hard to get information about the chipset used on
a certain NIC ( before buying it ;-) )

It would be great if you could give me a hint for a product which is
also easy to buy in germany!

thank you

Tim Maass

--