[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] m0n0wall problems SOLVED! And some observations.
 Date:  Mon, 13 Sep 2004 06:43:34 -0400
On Mon, 13 Sep 2004 11:08:29 +1200, C. Falconer
<cfalconer at avonside dot school dot nz> wrote:

> 3)      Traffic graphs are not historical - more like mrtg or ipcop with the
> "last 24 hours" and "last week" etc, as well as a current graph?

Because of the way m0n0wall is set up, there isn't any way to maintain
historical data.  Just run something like ifgraph on a machine on your
LAN to maintain these stats.  Info on ifgraph and m0n0wall can be
found in the documentation test bed, and I'll be adding it to the
users guide after I get it cleaned up.
http://wiki.m0n0.ch/wikka.php?wakka=ElevenOne

> 5)      The Adobe SVG viewer for Traffic Graphs doesn't want to work with
> Opera.  Any ideas?

Doesn't work on Firefox either it seems.  At least not for me.  I'm
assuming the SVG viewer is IE-only, but I don't know if that's true.

-Chris