[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Lars Ove Helle <post at tech dash support dot no>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  IPSEC and accessing multiple networks through an ipsec tunnel
 Date:  Mon, 13 Sep 2004 15:08:01 +0200
Hello!
This is my scenario:
I'm running 2 monowalls in 2 different networks. The first site has 2 different networks
seperated/joined by a router. The 2nd site has MANY networks seperated/joined by a layer3 switch.

On the first site I have the Monowall set up with wan (public), lan (network1) and opt1 (network2).

On the 2nd site I have the Monowall set up with the same configuration + 2 more networks (opt2 and
opt3)
Wan addresses are "fake" in example

Site1: WAN 45.45.45.2 45.45.45.0/26
LAN 192.168.64.1 192.168.64.0/24
OPT1 192.168.65.1 192.168.65.0/24

Site2: WAN 46.46.46.2 46.46.46.0/24
LAN 10.0.0.1 10.0.0.0/24
OPT1 10.0.1.1 10.0.1.0/24
OPT2 10.0.2.1 10.0.2.0/24
OPT3 10.0.3.1 10.0.3.0/24

I want LAN on Site1 to communicate with LAN and OPT1 on site2
I want OPT1 on site1 to communicate with OPT2 and OPT3 on site2.

I have tried with miltiple IPSEC tunnels between the sites. but only one works (the first).
Is there a way to route traffic to multiple networks through the IPSEC tunnel??
Can't find a way since I find no ip address to use as gateway (static route).