[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  Lars Ove Helle <post at tech dash support dot no>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  IPSEC and accessing multiple networks through an ipsec tunnel
 Date:  Mon, 13 Sep 2004 15:08:01 +0200
This is my scenario:
I'm running 2 monowalls in 2 different networks. The first site has 2 different networks
seperated/joined by a router. The 2nd site has MANY networks seperated/joined by a layer3 switch.

On the first site I have the Monowall set up with wan (public), lan (network1) and opt1 (network2).

On the 2nd site I have the Monowall set up with the same configuration + 2 more networks (opt2 and
Wan addresses are "fake" in example

Site1: WAN

Site2: WAN

I want LAN on Site1 to communicate with LAN and OPT1 on site2
I want OPT1 on site1 to communicate with OPT2 and OPT3 on site2.

I have tried with miltiple IPSEC tunnels between the sites. but only one works (the first).
Is there a way to route traffic to multiple networks through the IPSEC tunnel??
Can't find a way since I find no ip address to use as gateway (static route).