[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  zealot <zealot at tradersguild dot net>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] m0n0wall problems SOLVED! And some observations.
 Date:  Mon, 13 Sep 2004 08:53:31 -0500
Chris Buechler wrote:
> Doesn't work on Firefox either it seems.  At least not for me.  I'm
> assuming the SVG viewer is IE-only, but I don't know if that's true.

Adobe SVG Viewer 3.0 does _not_ work with Firefox. Using it may cause
your browser to hang or crash. However, Adobe SVG Viewer version 6.0
Build 38363 works. Quote from http://plugindoc.mozdev.org ...

    1. Install Adobe SVG Viewer 6.0
    2. Copy NPSVG6.dll and NPSVG6.zip to your browser's plugins folder.

These files are normally located in C:\Program Files\Common
Files\Adobe\SVG Viewer 6.0\Plugins\

Download SVG Viewer version 6.0 Build 38363 from
http://www.adobe.com/svg/viewer/install/beta.html