[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Mitch \(WebCob\)" <mitch at webcob dot com>
 To:  "Brett Maxfield" <maxfieb at spacenow dot net>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] WRT54G hardware support
 Date:  Sun, 12 Sep 2004 23:57:21 -0700
I asked the developer of the MIPS code chain for FreeBSD a while back...
he's still working on mainstream support, but considers that hardware too
down-level to be worth his efforts - he's working on higher level processors
I think.

He did indicate that he would consider supporting somone else in the effort
though if I remember right - out of my league though - but it would be
awesome to have access to a platform like that for mono... all for $100
bucks eh?

m/