[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Travis Dixon <travisd at tubas dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  m0n0wall on Nokia IP330
 Date:  Mon, 13 Sep 2004 18:05:31 -0400 (EDT)
Just a data point for the archives, last night I got generic-PC-1.1 working happily on
a Nokia IP330.

The easiest way for me seemed to be to write the image to the HD, boot it to do the initial
interface assignments, and then mount the drive onto another FreeBSD Box to edit out config.xml
and add <spoofmac> entries to the interfaces.

Adding the ability to specify <spoofmac> from the console would eliminate this step. Other
than that, it seems happy.

Thanks to everyone who creates a great product!

-travis