[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  david me <david19702004 at yahoo dot com>
 To:  "C. Falconer" <cfalconer at avonside dot school dot nz>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Is it possible that...
 Date:  Mon, 13 Sep 2004 16:53:31 -0700 (PDT)
I see your point that I agree (most of time I use
3com/SMC/Intel).
But my question was based on why the 2 NIC Realtek are
working with M0n0 1.1 CDROM version, but not working
with M0n0 1.1 Generic-PC (CF/HDD) version...
That's all!

--- "C. Falconer" <cfalconer at avonside dot school dot nz>

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail