[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Ganbold <ganbold at micom dot mng dot net>
 To:  Manuel Kasper <mk at neon1 dot net>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Re: FreeBSD 5.x and Atheros
 Date:  Tue, 14 Sep 2004 18:26:46 +0900
Thanks Manuel.

The reason why asked is Atheros wireless driver, which is not supported in
FreeBSD 4.10.

I wanted to make wireless AP using WRAP.2C board, enclosure from mini-box.com
(http://www.pcengines.ch/wrapbox.pdf) and Atheros or best supported miniPCI
radio card
with m0n0wall on it.

Since Atheros is not supported in 4.x, is there any good wireless cards
that I can use ?
Which one is best suited for m0n0wall ? Wireless card should have high
power and 14 channels.
I hope somebody in this list can give me some recommendations choosing
wireless cards.

thanks in advance,

Ganbold