[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Marten" <wleiden at xs4all dot nl>
 To:  "Ganbold" <ganbold at micom dot mng dot net>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Prizm and Lucent Hermes wireless
 Date:  Tue, 14 Sep 2004 13:04:22 +0200 (CEST)
> Hi list,
>
> Which vendor has good Prizm and Lucent Hermes based wireless cards?
> I'm looking for such vendors to buy from them wireless cards.

dear Ganbold

please before posting more questions :)

- read previous answers to simular questions on this list
- use google :)

90% of your questions are anwsered before on this list

please try and read these links:
http://m0n0.ch/wall/list/

to search on list archive

http://m0n0.ch/wall/list/search.php