[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chet Harvey <chet at pittech dot com>
 To:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  Curt Shaffer <cshaffer at gmail dot com>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] hardware question
 Date:  Tue, 14 Sep 2004 15:42:15 -0400
try the lex light or neo series they are cool and small. I use a light system
as my FTP and syslog server w/ a laptop drive. We also use one as a firewall
with m0n0 using the CF card.

I forget the web address, I think it's like http://www.lex-light.tw or
something like that. Others here know of it please help a brotha out =)

Chet Harvey
Protecting your Digital Assets
703.407.7311