[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "C. Falconer" <cfalconer at avonside dot school dot nz>
 To:  'Fantuzzi SAS' <fantuzzilorenzo at tuttopmi dot it>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  [m0n0wall] Fw: Static public IP and m0n0
 Date:  Wed, 15 Sep 2004 09:24:46 +1200
Install m0n0 on a machine and test it.  That is the best way to see if
m0n0wall will help you.

To NAT port 3389 to an internal machine
1)	log in to the m0n0 web GUI with your browser
2)	click NAT on the left (in the Firewall section)
3)	click the (+) icon on the right to add a rule
4)	Set like this
		Interface:	WAN
		External Address:	Interface Address
		Protocol:	TCP