[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Static public IP and m0n0
 Date:  Tue, 14 Sep 2004 19:10:20 -0400
On Mon, 13 Sep 2004 08:38:42 +0200, Fantuzzi SAS
<fantuzzilorenzo at tuttopmi dot it> wrote:

> Can anyone help me ?
> My ISP assigned me  5 statics publics IP addresses for our DSL. We have Win2003 server  with few
PC and I would like to use m0n0, and use 3 of these IP in my network behind m0n0. Also, I need to
access my server from  remote PC using terminal server.
> Is there someone which has experience of this background?

In this situation, you'll likely want to use 1:1 NAT.  That will
assign one public IP to one private IP, and translate accordingly.

-Chris