[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 To:  marcelo <marcelo at bmsnet dot com dot br>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] MultiNatRedir
 Date:  Tue, 14 Sep 2004 19:14:42 -0400
On Tue, 14 Sep 2004 17:11:33 -0300, marcelo <marcelo at bmsnet dot com dot br> wrote:
> Hi all,
> It's possible...
> I have two sqlserver in my private network and i would like redirect some publics ips to one
server and others ips to another, like this...
> port 1433 -> port 1433
> port 1433 -> port 1433
> with one nat redirect i did(works good), but when i add second role its not work, why?

Are you really sure you want to open up SQL to the internet?  That's a
bad idea, and I'd strongly suggest you not do so.  It's the #2 most
exploited service on Windows, according to the SANS top 20.

Did you put in an entry for 1:1 NAT between 200.x.x.2 and
 On that server, try going to www.whatismyip.com to see if your 1:1
NAT is working (it should say your IP is 200.x.x.2, if not you messed
up the 1:1 NAT somehow).