[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Dennis" <dhosh at gaslightmedia dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] captive portal on 2 or more interfaces
 Date:  Tue, 14 Sep 2004 21:28:57 -0500
Ewww .. I must have missed this post.  I have a similar post on the
Soekris list, and just posted here tonight.
I had an issue where it appears to work .. Occasionally, but more often
reboots the router. (Soekris 4521, with 2 Prism radios).  After letting
it set for a week, doing a re-configure, I find that I get similar
reboot issues with 2 radios .. Period.  Even without Captive Portal on.
What are ths issues/problems with multiple interface  Captive Portal
implementation?
Thanks,
Dennis

On Sat, 31 Jul 2004, Krzysztof Syguda wrote:
> Is it possible to run captive portal (the same) on 2 or more
interfaces
> simultaneouslly?
right now, no. :) Regards,
dinesh at alphaque dot com (0 0) http://www.alphaque.com