[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] DHCP for wireless client interface
 Date:  Tue, 14 Sep 2004 23:16:32 -0400

I think he's talking the interface being a client rather than the
host.  i.e. make the wireless interface your WAN through a service
provider, or your neighbor.  :)

If you assign the wireless interface as the WAN, that might be
possible now.  Otherwise, the optional interfaces can't be DHCP
clients.

-Chris