[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  sai <list at ebs dot net dot pk>
 To:  sonjaya <son underscore jaya at yahoo dot com>, m0n0 <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Customize m0n0
 Date:  Fri, 17 Sep 2004 12:34:01 +0500
well, I've been looking into this and got the following links that may help

http://m0n0.ch/wall/docbook/dev-packing.html
http://m0n0.ch/wall/list/?action=show_msg&actionargs[]=7&actionargs[]=97
http://m0n0.ch/wall/list/?action=show_msg&actionargs[]=1&actionargs[]=46

sonjaya wrote:

>dear all
>
>i have been install and configure m0n0wall machine in my hardisk and CF , but i feel something
missing and need configure againt ( put some aplication and driver ( new device) ) and i have
instaled in another hardisk ( freebsd 5.2 ) for editing m0n0wall , i looking hack m0n0wall document
but don't help me .