[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "SecRoute" <sales at SecRoute dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Bridged wireless
 Date:  Fri, 17 Sep 2004 12:20:33 +0100
Hi,

I have just received my soekris boxes and have put mono on them. I am trying in the first instance
(why I get use to them) to try and
bridge the wi0 to the sis0 (wlan to lan).

I have put them into bridged mode and from my laptop I can connect to the wi0, however I cant seam
to  be able to access services over
the network. I believe it is probably due to missing firewall rules but have no idea what to add??

Does anyone know what they should read? Also is there a m0n0 irc room? If not would it not be a good
idea to have one on freenode.net.
If people think it is and would like one I have no objection to opening it?

Thanks

Mark