[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Chad R. Larson" <clarson at eldocomp dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  pb18 panics
 Date:  Thu, 16 Oct 2003 14:32:22 -0700
I downloaded the CD/floppy .iso image for pb18r522 and burned it onto a
CD-R.  When I stick the CD and a floppy into a PC that can boot a CD, it
loads and runs up through the device probe.  It then panics "supervisor
read, page not present".

It does this on several different computers.  Without much evidence, it
looks to me that it is failing to mount the root RAM disk.

What is it I'm doing wrong?  Was the image built for some very specific
hardware?

          -crl
   Eldorado
Computing, Inc.   602-604-3100