[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Adrian Wiesmann <awiesmann at swordlord dot org>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Question concerning 1:1 NAT / DMZ
 Date:  Sat, 18 Oct 2003 00:04:34 +0200
Good evening

I have some questions concerning 1:1 NAT and DMZ handling.

- Is there any plan to introduce some DMZ handling in the main m0n0wall
release? (Would be very usable to have the 3rd interface active too. DMZ
handling would be very easy like that...)

- In the configuration in m0n0wall: Firewall:NAT in the 1:1 tab, there is
some comment, that the defined rules will not be set active unless the WAN
interface's adress is static. This is not true and very much missleading.
I had some very nice and hard trackable behaviour because of this.

- Can I set multiple 1:1 NAT definitions from multiple external adresses
to one single internal address?

Regards,
Adrian